“We hang the petty thieves, and appoint the great ones to public office.” — Aesop
… on purpose, is what he seems to be implying without saying so in so many words.
My wife and I have been celebrating our twelfth wedding anniversary this weekend. The actual day was the 22nd (so mark your calendars for next year’s gifts). 🙂 With our daughter on a sleepover at a friend’s house last night, Tara and I went to see the movie The ButlerContinue reading Movie night
See articles below on the effects of fluoride.
- Harvard Study Finds Fluoride Lowers IQ – Published in Federal Gov’t Journal
- Building a Database of Developmental Neurotoxicants: Evidence from Human and Animal Studies
- Im Continue reading The effects of fluoride
Several big name horses in it this year:
- Verrazano, Haskell winner
- Palace Malice, Belmont and Jim Dandy winner
- Orb, Kentucky Derby winner
Here are a couple of video analyses:
I don’t agree that this is a valid calculation. But, for what it’s worth, my brother sent this out recently.
50 years ago the minimum wage was 1.25 (1963). See dol.gov/whd/minwage/chart.pdf.
- A 1963 dime (90% silver) is now worth 1.9
- 19 x 1.25 = $23. Continue reading Minimum wage adjusted for inflation
Interesting … to me, anyway.
“Most of us write a little something everyday. It might be a grocery list, a poem, or a write-up on the infographic of the day. As we go through Continue reading How does writing affect your brain?
Click below for more info:
"FIJA works to:
Inform potential jurors of their traditional, legal authority to refuse to enforce unjust laws Inform potential jurors that they cannot be required to check their consciences at the courthouse door Inform poten Continue reading If called to jury duty, be informed
Obama himself says, “The odds of dying in a terrorist attack are a lot lower than they are of dying in a car accident.” And he’s right, for a change. Yet he/they want us all to be constantly afraid of this bogeyman, these nebulous “terrorists,” which nowadays includes just about everyone.
I get tired of retarded people (emotionally and morall Continue reading Retarded